Friday, May 21, 2010

It has now been about seven weeks since my surgery. I am still recommended not to engage in sex or exercise for another week, due to my complication. All the pain is gone, and I feel like a normal person.

I went to the pool wearing a bikini for the first time about a week ago. I looked beautiful and no one could tell. I feel like a normal woman, and I feel happy.

I told you in an earlier post that I was worried about sex and libido issues. Though I have not engaged in anal intercourse as of yet, I have masturbated. I can tell you that I have a very strong libido (I am horny and want to engage in masturbation or sex daily), my erections are very strong (as hard as before my surgery), and I even ejaculate (though it is just a clear liquid).

I have no more worries, and am just excited as every day passes.

Here are some photos of at the seven week point (you may notice there is some white stuff around the incision; that white stuff is mederma cream that I have begun to apply to reduce scaring).







10 comments:

  1. Very clean looking.. you are bold to become who you want to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes your genital area look so innocent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I am happy for you that you have moved so far ahead in your quest.

    I am surprised at you reporting strong erections. I would have thought that erections would be weak or even absent.

    I am curious as to why your scrotum was removed. I thought that the skin from the scrotum was useful in the SRS surgery if that is your aim.

    Regardless, thank you for sharing your experiences as well as your photos. The photos are invaluable illustrations of what we who are considering may expect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was wondering the same thing about scrotal tissue. What did your doctor say about how this may affect future SRS?

      Delete
  4. Tradução do português para inglês
    hi love to know her better, I was very interested in you and your history, worship exchange some ideas with you, because I am fascinated to passive and trans orquiectomizadas then, these are just a dream, I add my email and msn: maureliorj @ hotmail . com, I'm not very good at English I speak Portuguese but I can use online translator to talk, I hope yearned to oppose his contact

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, who was your surgeon? I'd like to get this same procedure done, but I don't know anything about it? Do you need some sort of therapist approval? How much does it cost? What surgeon do you recomend? Your surgeon did a nice job.

    montebago@yahoo.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, great job!
    Please could you give me some advice about this surgery? I am no longer willing to pay horrible prices for Androcur and Spironolactone and therefore I am going to do this surgery too to save cash for FFS and breast implants.
    Please contact me about your surgeon and your price at
    business_webspace@hotmail.com
    Kind regards,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna know who your surgeon is as well because where I live I don'y believe there are any surgeon's who do this type of work. But, that surgeon did a good job and I want mines to look as clean and realistic as your's the big question is are you able to stand up while you pee because I hear that certain people can't?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely would like to know if you still have to take hormone therapy... I'm very interested in surgery, minus the hormone therapy. It has been a few years. Could you please illuminate any further?

    ReplyDelete